Raw Cleansing – Day in the Life of a Raw Cleanse
Hello, As I am writing this I am waiting for my daughter, who is in the beginning stages of labor, to have her baby. This will be my first grandchild and I am so excited! I only had 1 child so it was luck of the draw that I am fortunate enough to get this opportunity. Stay posted for updates.
In the meantime, I thought it would be good to share with you a typical day in phase 3 of the raw cleanse.
- 7:30 AM Awaken and drink hot lemon water.
- 8:30 AM Make & drink a fresh juice
- 9:00 AM Go for a run
- 12:00 PM Have a big salad or a Smoothie
- 3:00 PM Have a piece of fruit or two
- 5:00 PM Go for a nice walk
- 6:00 PM Have Zucchini Pasta or Raw Soup and a Medium Salad
- 8:00 PM Chia Pudding with Fruit and Nuts along with a cup of Herbal Tea
If you get hungry at any point in the day, be sure to have a raw snack. The goal is to have ample calories, just keep it raw. Some chopped veggies with a cashew cream dip, or a piece of fruit, or some cucumbers with a bit of spice on top are all great choices.