Announcing Simple Up Club
By living simply we discover more joy!
Getting there, to that simplicity which reveals more joy can be daunting.
It just got easier!
The Simple Up Club, created to clear the path on this journey offers:
- Steps to downsize for an upcoming move or to just have less stuff
- Education and support for creating a life that’s Simple, Intentional, & Soulful
- A declutter plan
- Guidance for building health and relationships
- Cleaning up your digital world
- Methods for simplifying your finances, meals, and life
- Help building and maintaining healthy habits
But, wait… There’s more!
Club members join like-minded individuals:
- Interested in exploring simplicity more deeply together
- Looking for more structure than our free Declutter & Simplify Your Life Facebook group offers
- Ready to begin doing it (rather than hiring a professional organizer for a $600 package) and make it a way of life
The first step is the easiest:
Join the Simple Up Club Today!
Simple Up Club Membership includes:
- Jump start initial 15 minute consultation to create your own plan.
- Monthly focus on Decluttering & Simplifying Your Life.
- Monthly Support Circle with other club members, the place to create & share first your goals, then your progress.
- Simple, doable assignments that allow you to integrate the focus of the month.
- Feedback and support for your questions in our own, members only, private Facebook group.
- The option to have an accountability buddy to support you along the way!
Membership you can join or unsubscribe from at any time after a 3-month commitment to really give yourself the opportunity to discover how simplifying your life works for you.
*Additional one on one time with Kathy can be purchased at $40 per 1/2 hour. Tailor the support to meet your own unique needs and budget!
Monthly Focus Areas:
- Setting Up Your Own Simplify Plan
- Maintaining Focus and Sticking With It (AKA this is a marathon, not a sprint)
- Creating Our Homes as Our Sanctuary
- Simple Holidays (ways to reduce stress and increase fun and connection!)
- Hygge – What the Danish have to teach us about quality of life
- Simple Relationships
- French Inspired Simplicity
- Digital decluttering made easy
- Simple Happiness (what if every day felt like a vacation?)
- Vibrant Health the Simple Way
- Simple Closet & Wardrobe
- Zero Waste & Recycling
- Simple Kitchen (Equipment, Pantry and Meals)
Got questions? Email me at Kathy@SimpleUp.me